Thursday, February 19, 2009

and justice for all......

Why is it easier to follow Judge Hatchett on BWhy is is easier to watch Judge Hatchett on BET than it is to watch the televised court cases/hearings on CNN and CSPAN?

I wonder if BET has ever heard about social responsibility? In the wake of the political cartoon in the NY Post, shouldn't they curb some of their "programming?" Wouldn't an educated and televised discussion about the significance of the monkey cartoon be a better use of the airwaves than 35 commercials for Harlem Heights and commercials for the BET car show (during the recession?)

And why can't I change the channel?

Damn vacay @ home with nothing to do!!! I feel like I'm back in high school and am just vegging out and letting my brain turn into mush.

Which inspires me to conduct a social experiment. I am going to pull a Morgan Spurlock and test the effects of too much BET on the brain. For 30 days, my lone source of entertainment will come ONLY from watching BET.

My hypothesis is I will only be able to make it through maybe 3 hours before I feel like smashing the TV or climbing up a clock tower and taking out anyone wearing those damn dress length tee shirts, pants with writing across the ass, and oversized fitted hats.

I will use this blogsite like Octomom and set up an online charity to support my detox/re-education post experiment.

If anyone would like to sponsor my endeavor, hit me back in about a half. I gotta find out what these DNA test results are on Judge Hatchett.

No comments: